• RE: Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses: Outline & Workings

amxha > 05-31-2017, 02:58 PM

Directory of Thread Discussions:

Charts & Lists
    Records of Experimentation
    Examinations of Each Conjuration & Their Seals
    • The Conversation of God [Mar 2018]

• The Mysteries of the Seven Seals [Mar 2018]
      1. THE MYSTERY OF THE FIRST SEAL, Seal of the Choir of the Ministering Archangels
      2. THE MYSTERY OF THE SECOND SEAL, The Name is True Seal of the Choir of Hosts or Dominations of the Ministering Angels
      3. THE MYSTERY OF THE THIRD SEAL, Seal of the Ministering Throne Angels
      4. THE MYSTERY OF THE FOURTH SEAL, Seal of the Ministering Cherubim and Seraphim with their Characteristics
      5. THE MYSTERY OF THE FIFTH SEAL, Seal of the Angels of Power
      6. THE MYSTERY OF THE SIXTH SEAL, The Seal of the Power-Angels are Powers from Six Bound Biblical Secrets, over the Angels and Spirits of all the Elements
      7. THE MYSTERY OF THE SEVENTH SEAL, Seal of the Angels of the Seven Planets and Spirits

• The Twelve Tables of The Spirits
      1. The FIRST Table of the Spirits of the AIR
      2. The SECOND Table of the Spirits of FIRE
      3. The THIRD Table of the Spirits of the WATER
      4. The FOURTH Table of the Spirits of the EARTH
      5. The FIFTH Table of SATURN
      6. The SIXTH Table of JUPITER
      7. The SEVENTH Table of the Spirits of MARS
      8. The EIGHTH Table of the Spirits of the SUN
      9. The NINTH Table of the Spirits of VENUS
      10. The TENTH Table of the Spirits of MERCURY
      11. The ELEVENTH Table of Spirits [of the MOON]
      12. The TWELFTH Table of SCHEMHAMFORASCH (On ALL SPIRITS of White and Black Magic)
      13. THE GENERAL CITATION

• (The Magical Operation is made within this CIRCLE)
    • The GENERATION SEAL (of The Ministering Familiars)

• Extracted Hebrew Citation-Formulas
      1. BREASTPLATE Of MOSES
      2. HELMET Of MOSES And AARON
      3. BREASTPLATE Of AARON
      4. MAGICAL LAW Of MOSES
      5. The Inscription On THE VESSEL OF THE HOLY SHRINE Or THE CHALICE OF HOLINESS
        (Characters On The Left And Right Sides Of THE ARK OF THE COVENANT)
      6. CONJURATION Of ELEAZAR, Son of Aaron
        & DISMISS Of ELEAZAR, Son of Aaron
      7. CITATION Of LEVIATHAN/GERMUTHSAI/QUERNITHAY/QUERMILLAM (Elubatel Invocation)
        & DISMISS Of LEVIATHAN/GERMUTHSAI/QUERNITHAY/QUERMILLAM
      8. BALAAM'S SORCERY
      9. EGYPT
      10. CONJURATION Of THE LAWS OF MOSES
      11. GENERAL CITATION(S) Of MOSES On All Spirits
        & Appendix To The General Citation of Moses On All Spirits
      12. DISMISS Of MOSES
      13. Conjured Spirit Appears In A PILLAR Of FIRE
      14. The Spirit Appears In A PILLAR Of CLOUD
      15. The PLAGUES
        - Three New Signs With Frogs, Mice, Lice, Pestilence, And Similar Vermin
        - Three New Signs With Cattle, Pestilence, Black Smallpox, And Hail
        - Three Signs With Grasshoppers, Locusts, And Darkness
      16. The Spirit Appears In The BURNING BUSH
      17. Moses Changes The STAFF Into A SERPENT
      18. Moses Changes WATER Into BLOOD
      19. PRINCIPAL CITATION Of Moses On All Spirits (Ritual)

• The Holy PENTAGON/PENTACLE or The Omnipotent Five Corners

• Laws Of Entrance (Ritual Initiation Of Three Wise Men/Kings)

amxha > 06-01-2017, 02:07 PM

Eclipse Experimentation; posted on August 18, 2016:

Thought it may be of interest for the upcoming eclipse to post about the spirits in the Seventh Book under the list of "Ministering Familiars" that may be cited during an eclipse.

I tried this myself (during this mornings' lunar eclipse) before putting out the information I've collected, 
    and I'll be going for another round again to verify further information once the next opportunity arises (which is very soon).
    During the operation, there was no audio or visual phenomenon worthy of reporting.

However, please note that I was not doing the operation by the book, but rather using a crystal ball, candle, & holy water 
    with a pair of angelic scrying tables I made from the 12th Table and the Schemhamphorash talismans in the grimoire.
    I use these methods because I have relied upon them in the past year for many concurrent and successful spirit workings, 
    with only the 12th Table being a newly added element after I fully understood its role in the process.
    I also employ the use of tarot divination when there is a lack of visible or audible manifestation, to determine the presence of the spirit and foster communications between them.
    But if there is any type of manifestation with either eyes or ears, I proceed to directly speaking and expecting answers from the spirit.

(I did get manifestations of a face forming out of dark clouds in my crystal ball when using the Yod Schemhamphoras talismans found in the appendix for attempting angelic evocation 
    with the angel Damabiah, and the sound of the fluttering of wings responded to me after the reading of an appropriate collection of psalms.
    Compare to a prior evocation with the Twelfth Table where there was no visible manifestation, but one-worded answers were clearly heard.)
    I'd advise folks to seriously consider these mishmash methods; with these tools alone I did get visual and audible manifestations, so with the whole gamut of the required materials,
    imagine what would have further transpired.

I usually have my requests fulfilled by spirits even without going through a full-blown evocation rite,
    so I'm doing this mostly for experimentation's sake.

The next attempt will be properly done according to the operation in the book, using the outlined Laws of Entrance method along with the circle, horn, and breastplate.

Infernals' names are in red, and divine names for citation and constraint are in orange.

"The Ministering Familiars or Mysteries
    ARE THE FOLLOWING (These must be cited by the Twelfth Table at the time of an Eclipse by the Sun or Moon)
    :
    Quote:Astarte, Salomonis familiarum III. Regum.
    Spirit of Water; Spirit of Air; Spirit of Earth.
    Asteroth in Palastina familiari.
    Schaddaij, Driffon, Agrippa, Magaripp.
    Source Ia (info on the Middle-eastern deity Astarte/Ashtoreh; hellenized form of Ishtar): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astarte
    Source Ib (info on the demon Astaroth): http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/astaroth/
    The entity in the list here is not Astaroth, the spirit listed in the Ars Goetia, but appears to actually be synonymous with the deity Astarte/Ashtoreth after further investigation.
    Seems that the spirit associated with the Solomonic seal and the Middle-Eastern deity do not appear to be one and the same.
    This allegation comes from me attempting to call forth what I thought was Astaroth by these names, getting poor result,
    and using divination to find out that the infernal was not the one in this list.

Quote:Azijelzm, Sinna, familiarus, IV. Buch Regum.
    Schijwin * Aimeh, Chanije, Cijbor.

Going in, I thought that it was possible that 'Azijelzm' might be a horribly-made transcription of "Azazel", 
    since the book has a lot of these poor transcription errors and tends to bastardize names quite a bit.
    After investigation, my guess was wrong. 
    After the failure, I used divination again to determine what went wrong,
    and it was another case of mistaken identity.
    I will have to attempt this one AGAIN the next chance I get.

Quote:Bealherith ijud Judicum IX, XIII.
    Adola, Eloheij, Umijchob Channanijah.
    This one went successfully. I won't say more on it, but the name is definitely a bastardization of an Canaanite infernal spirit.
    They can also be found in the Ars Goetia, and that is all I'll share.
    If you're curious, please pm me a guess on who this spirit is, and I will confirm it in a pm.

Quote:Adramelech zu Sepharvaijm, Familiaris.
    Yhaij, Vvaij, Yles, Kijgij.
    This one went ok, and the name should be pretty straightforward.
    I say ok because even though the entity properly responded, the previous infernal had already been contacted, 
    and I had already been offered what both of them could provide in the context of the ritual.
    There's a lot of Canaanite and Middle-eastern gods in this list; which makes sense considering who the grimoire is attributed to.

Quote:Nisroch, Regis Serucheril Assijris familiaris.
    Jehuel, Sarwiel, Urikon, Thoaijl.
    Went as well as the third one did.
    I had not heard of this spirit before then, another Middle-eastern (Assyrian) deity; they appeared very cooperative. Time will tell.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisroch

Quote:Asijma, virorum Emach familiaris.
    Barechel, Jomar, Ascher, Uwula.
    Another flop. Mistakenly thought this might be a bastardization of Asmodai but I was wrong in that regard too.
    I'll have to also investigate this further in the future.

Hopefully helpful to the folks who like gallavanting with infernals.
    This experience made me reconsider my recently acquired angelic preference. I forgot how much I enjoyed demonwork and forging alliances with infernal spirits. Its something to think about.

(Here's a peek at some of my tools for working with this grim:
    [Image: WxPEQLv.png])
  • RE: Amxha's Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses Master(re)post

Talerman > 06-05-2017, 02:39 PM

A fascinating work Amxha! 

I have one specific question.

The 12th Table of Shemhamporosh - “On all Spirits of the Magia Alba et Nigra" (Book 1, figure 21). According to this grimoire, this table will compel the Shemhamphorash angel “to appear immediately, and to serve in all things”. The magicians who use this table during the evocation, according to this grimoire should conjure:  

“I, N. N., cite and conjure thee, Spirit of Schemhamforasch, by all the seventy-two holy names of God, that Thou appear before me and fulfil my desire, as truly in and through the name Emanuel,which the three youths Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego sung in the fiery furnace from which they were released.

So, my question is, did you try this method? 

And who are those three youths?

Anything you might additionally know about this? 

And kudos for this new forum!

Fork Nan Pwen > 06-05-2017, 02:52 PM

They were three men thrown into the furnace by King Nebuchadnezzar in the book of Daniel.

amxha > 06-05-2017, 04:12 PM

(06-05-2017, 02:39 PM)Talerman Wrote: A fascinating work Amxha! 

I have one specific question.

The 12th Table of Shemhamporosh - “On all Spirits of the Magia Alba et Nigra" (Book 1, figure 21). According to this grimoire, this table will compel the Shemhamphorash angel “to appear immediately, and to serve in all things”. The magicians who use this table during the evocation, according to this grimoire should conjure:  

“I, N. N., cite and conjure thee, Spirit of Schemhamforasch, by all the seventy-two holy names of God, that Thou appear before me and fulfil my desire, as truly in and through the name Emanuel,which the three youths Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego sung in the fiery furnace from which they were released.

So, my question is, did you try this method? 

And who are those three youths?

Anything you might additionally know about this? 

And kudos for this new forum!

Fork has answered your question directly, indeed these were the three young men of the Third Chapter of Daniel.
    The Third Chaper of Daniel has always held a special meaning to my heart, before my complete and full entry into my 'herectical' christian practice, especially this verse in particular:

Quote:15 I will give you one more chance to bow down and worship the statue I have made when you hear the sound of the musical instruments.[a] But if you refuse, you will be thrown immediately into the blazing furnace. And then what god will be able to rescue you from my power?”

16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego replied, “O Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you. 17 If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God whom we serve is able to save us. He will rescue us from your power, Your Majesty. 18 But even if he doesn’t, we want to make it clear to you, Your Majesty, that we will never serve your gods or worship the gold statue you have set up.

Here is more on the three youths: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadrach,_...d_Abednego

[Image: jrarpOt.jpg]

I'd also like to add that Shadrach's hebrew name, Cananya (alternatively spelled as "Chananyah" or "Hananiah") is one of the seven names written around the Magical Operation Circle as pictured. Chananyah/Hananiah means "Yah is Gracious".

Talerman > 06-05-2017, 09:49 PM

Thanks, I missed that story totally. 

How is this tablet useful for evocations? Did anyone try it yet?

amxha > 06-27-2017, 12:33 AM

(06-05-2017, 09:49 PM)Talerman Wrote: Thanks, I missed that story totally. 

How is this tablet useful for evocations? Did anyone try it yet?

Which tablet do you mean? The Twelfth?
    Its great for auditory manifestations. I haven't had anything visual happen with it.

amxha > 09-14-2017, 04:52 AM

Normally I side eye the hell out of Gallery of Magic, but Ben Woodcroft's book has interesting modified uses of the Seven Angelic Mystery seals.
    Its titled "Angelic Sigils, Keys & Calls". I respect his work compared to Brand's since he goes to the trouble of providing a glossary for the Angel Names and Divine Names used.

amxha > 11-10-2017, 05:42 AM

Some updates on current progress (posted on May 2nd, 2017):

I'm still working with this book as my primary and go-to grimoire outline.
    All the talismans/amulets contained within it are extremely helpful in engaging with other catalogues of spirits in different grimoires shared and unshared with this book.

Aside from the past documented evocation attempts with this book, I will admit I have been working in the most convenient fashion with it:
    The conjure angle, mostly involving the use of the seals and the communication with the spirits of the seals via the 12th Table of the Schemhamforasch with individual seals and tables.
    The method I adopted in successfully acquiring the assistance of spirits in this grimoire is extremely similar to the method Anna Riva presents in her book, Secrets of the Magical Seals.
    I label this method as "informal spiritwork" which does not include the ritualistic use of geometric-centered (spatial) constraints such as a preliminary rite of:
    • the Quartering of Space (ie. LBRP),
    • the Septening of Space (ie. Aduration of Metatron/Calling of the Sevenths),
    • or the use of the prescribed Circles.
    This has resulted in the uncontrolled and random, but frequent, manifestation of spiritual phenomena including but not limited to:
    • knocking/tapping on walls,
    • disembodied whispers or words spoken in the ears of the practitioner or others around them,
    • the appearance of apparations before the eyes of the inhabitants of the facilities wherein the spiritual contact & communication is conducted,
    • and the invasion of dream-time by spirits, both listed and unlisted (impostors/curious visitors).
    To sum, it has been prime-time for spookiness at Ms. Amxha's house.

After this thorough lesson on the art of spiritwork without the use of geometric rites of constraint and protection,
    I find myself in a position to better appreciate the use of the circle and the rite of dividing, sectioning, and consecrating space for the purposes of spiritwork.
    It has been a very exciting experience, but it can be inconvenient and disruptive for the more sensitive members and visitors of the premises.

That being said, I am now modifying my already effective procedure to include the geometric rites of constraint that were formerly neglected,
    as well as using the primary geometric tool (the magical circles included in the text) to assist in securing the visible manifestations of the spirits in the catalogue it is used for.

Here is the procedure I make use of without geometric constraints and rites:
    1. Set up the copy of the 12th Table of the Schemhamforasch I have made.
    2. Place the Generation Seal upon the 12th Table. 
    3. Place the seal of the spirits I intend to talk with upon the 12th Table alongside the Generation Seal
      (Or only use the Gen. Seal if I intend to speak solely with the spirits of the 12th Table.)
    4. Using divination tools on top of the 12th Table (ie. Tarot, Scrying Stone) to make contact with and communicate with the angelic spirits attributed to the Table.
    5. Requesting the assistance of the spirits of the 12th Table in contacting and communicating with the spirits of the selected seal.
      Optional: Additionally placing the 1st Pentacle of the Sun (Metatron's Pentacle) on top of the 12th Table and also requesting his assistance in connecting with and contacting the spirit,
      so all communications take place in his orderly & calm sphere of influence (helps a lot with every type of spirit).
    6. Presenting my requests and queries towards the spirits of the select seal and using the divination tool to clarify and receive their answer 
      (ie. pulling single cards; scrying into the stone.)
    7. Recording the questions and answers into a special notebook made for keeping important spiritual conversations (ie. Personal Liber Spirituum.)
    8. Thanking the spirit for their assistance and prompt answers after all queries and requests have been made.
    9. Either finishing with dismissal of the spirit or invitation for further information to be shared in dream-time.
    The only change I'll be making here is adding these steps before the first in my already established working procedure with this book:
    • Performing geometric spatial meditation rites prior to the spiritwork (ie. Qabalistic Cross + Bornless Ritual).
    • Setting up the appropriate circle (9x9) indicated and prepared according to the Magical Calendar.
    • Using a geometric spatial constraining rite to section, divide, consecrate, and empower/energize the space for spiritwork (preferably the Aduration of Metatron since we have become familiar with one another.)
    The Aduration of Metatron is great, but I'd feel more comfortable using it once I've personally contacted and talked with each angel indicated in it.
    Consent is always #1 to me in spiritwork, so I always seek that first.
    I've been using both the Aduration and Bornless for a while, but it feels a little off to me.
    So I'll be using my conjure procedure to get into contact with the indicated spirits before proceeding forward with using them in more formal rites involving active geometric constraints.

I will be doing the same for the names around each of the working circles presenting in the text while creating them.
    Working with strangers is never wise, best to have a meet n' greet beforehand imo.

EDIT: I should clarify what I mean by the term geometric constraint or spatial constraint:
    These are constraints with which the practitioner, using their spatial awareness and perception, marks the space around them that they intend to empower towards a particular purpose.
    These purposes can include:
    • clear and quick contact with a spirit,
    • calling down a spirit's presence or certain forces to influence the surrounding environment for relevant magic phenomena (ie. invocation; elemental pore breathing).
    Spatial constraints are one of the most widely used forms of magic regardless of tradition or path, and they seem to be often used in conjunction with talismans that indicate sections of space
    (ie. 'geometric' sections including circles, triangles, squares, pentagrams, and so on).
    I use the word 'constraint' to indicate the focus on the practitioner imposing their will and authority in order to modify or manipulate the target of their choice (ie. entities or spaces).
  • Next Oldest Next Newest